Family issues are often emotional and complicated and they require a strong advocate to navigate the legal process. Susan’s experienced representation ensures that legal concepts as well as emotional issues are understood so there are no surprises. It is important to make reasoned decisions about the strategies and choices that appropriately meet your needs and goals. Susan’s practice is dedicated to providing compassionate legal counsel while actively and zealously pursuing your objectives and best interests.
What You Can Expect Susan to Do For You:
- Promptly return all messages from you and opposing counsel
- Provide you with copies of documents and correspondence received from opposing counsel and third parties
- Attentively listen to your entire story, noting the details and issues that are important to you
- Directly and honestly answer any legal questions you may have and provide sound legal advice based on years of experience
- Assess your case and assist in identifying realistic and achievable goals
- Work with you to develop a strategy to achieve your objectives
- Implement the strategy during settlement negotiations
- Guide you through mediation of custody (allocation of parental responsibilities) and visitation (parenting time) issues and interviews with a guardian ad litem and custody evaluator
- Build a team with necessary experts and you to value businesses, discover hidden assets, and track financial dealings
- Thoroughly prepare you and proceed to trial if settlement negotiations are not successful
- Advise you as to your options regarding post-trial motions and appeals
I never write reviews, but given my life recent events I feel like I have to; this has been the 7 longest years of my life. Truly. You know, the problem with these kinds of things is that they have relatively little to do with the kids when it goes on so long, so it’s just kind of a war of accusations…I don’t know where I would be without Susan this last year….she tried so hard to help my family and gave so much to my cause. I mean, she really, really, really had my back….when I really didn’t know how to stand up for myself. Thank you
Looking for a divorce lawyer is daunting, and you’re having to find one at a very difficult time. I can’t tell you how lucky I felt to have found Susan. She is intelligent, fair, compassionate, and always well-prepared. Additionally, no matter how unpleasant your case may get, you couldn’t have a better person on your side. Susan is a genuinely good human being, and will have your back. I’m glad the divorce is over, but I will actually miss Susan.
I cannot speak more highly of Susan’s efforts to help finalize my divorce. She was extremely thorough in capturing all relevant details, empathetic to my needs, yet persistent, and completely transparent throughout the entire process. Divorce is never fun, obviously, but Susan really went out of her way to make it easy and simple. Susan was kind, patient, even at times that were quite trying. Thank you, Susan, for your compassion through a difficult time.
I found Susan online. From our very first meeting, I knew Susan was the right person to complete my divorce. She is responsive and compassionate. Most importantly, Susan is an incredible communicator, and gets things done without complication. Susan is amazing!!!